At Howard County Medical Center, we believe helping moms have babies is the funnest part of running a hospital! We love wee ones’ adorable faces, wispy hair and baby-fresh scent!
But, most of all, we love helping families bring healthy babies into the world. So, here’s why you should choose HCMC for this special moment in your life.
- Well-trained, experienced staff
- Terrific, modern facilities
- Focused on making your delivery special
- Convenient location, friendly faces
We love having babies at HCMC! We adore each of their 10 little fingers and 10 little toes. We cherish bringing a new life into the world, all pink and beautiful, and seeing the joy radiating on the faces of moms and dads.
We’re excited to be part of this special day for your family, so you can count on HCMC to:
- Help you prepare with a full range of maternal/family classes.
- Make you feel at ease when you arrive to deliver your baby.
- Do everything in our power to ensure that labor and delivery go according to your birth plan.
- Provide continuing support with two lactation consultants on staff.
Closer to home.
- Shorter drive for families living in Howard, Sherman, Greeley, Nance, Merrick and Valley counties.
- Just a few blocks from Highway 281 or Highway 92.
- Staffed by friends and neighbors and full of familiar faces.