Our OB Team
Meet Our Team
Dr. Kaitlin Hahn has delivered more than 250 babies since receiving her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center in 2016. She is Board Certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Jared Kramer has more than 20 years of experience and has delivered more than 350 babies. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center and is Board Certified in Family Medicine.
Kerrie Asche, RNC-OB, CLC, women’s health manager, has more than 14 years of healthcare experience, serving as a certified nursing assistant, registered nurse and labor and delivery nurse. She is certified in inpatient obstetrics and a lactation counselor.
Our 10 obstetrics nurses have a combined 50 years of OB experience. Their training includes:
- Fellowship course on caring for laboring moms and newborns
- Fetal heart monitoring class
- NRP (neonatal resuscitation) certification
- STABLE certification for stabilizing newborns
- Monthly continuing education
Our financial navigator will help you sort it out
You have enough things to think about when you’re pregnant. One of them shouldn’t be how you’re going to pay for your care.
Fortunately, Howard County Medical Center’s financial navigator speaks with every OB patient, regardless of insurance or financial status. If you have insurance, we will visit with you about:
- Your deductibles
- What you can expect to pay out of pocket
If you don’t have insurance, We will work with you to:
- Explore insurance options
- Find other payment methods
Keep in mind, the following charges are not included in the OB package and will be billed at time of service:
- Lab tests, blood work, pap smears, etc.
- Fetal non-stress test
- Office visits for non-pregnancy related care
- Extended care for problems or complicated pregnancy
- Surgeon fee
- Ultrasounds - You may also receive a bill from Grand Island Radiology
- Hospital delivery care
- Newborn infant care
- We will be reaching out to you, but if you have any questions in the interim, you can reach her at 308-754-4421.
Patient Contact Form
If you'd like to schedule a prenatal appointment or have questions about our OB services, please fill out the form below and Kerrie will reach out to you.