HCMC's current masking policy:
Anyone entering HCMC must wear a well-fitted face covering at all times if you have respiratory illness symptoms, which can include:
- Sore throat
- Body aches
- Runny nose
- Loss of taste/smell
- Shortness of breath
Other Policies include:
- COVID vaccines and boosters for all ages are available at HCMC. Call the clinic to make an appointment.
- Visitor restrictions have been lifted at HCMC. Anyone visiting or accompanying a patient to an appointment must check in at the front desk and be healthy.
- COVID patient visitors are allowed but limited due to room space and PPE usage. Full PPE (gown, N-95 mask, faceshield, and gloves) is required if you visit.
- If you have a routine visit scheduled and develop COVID symptoms, notify the hospital and make arrangements to have your visit rescheduled.
- HCMC has testing capabilities ranging from a full respiratory pathogen panel to a quick antigen test to detect COVID if you have symptoms and your doctor orders the test.
- HCMC does not perform routine community testing for return to work or travel. We encourage you to reach out to the nearest health department for that testing.
For the most up to date COVID information refer to the CDC website.